International speakers from Europe and Asia are already confirmed for the 2014 Australasian Packaging & Industrial Paper Market Outlook Forum in Melbourne. Joined by local manufacturers, suppliers and end-users, the Forum, which includes a ‘Mini Forum’ on the critical issue of Food Contact Safety, will be the major fibre packaging market event for 2014.
Click here to see the latest program details.
Click here to register and access BIG early-bird discounts that end on 30th April.
Forum to Chart Course Through Turbulent Markets
The ANZ packaging and industrial paper market is experiencing turbulence in a range of sectors and major product lines. The Forum, brought to you by IndustryEdge and Appita, will include comprehensive market and trade data coverage from the IndustryEdge team and its 25 years of unique trade data.
Key questions will be addressed at the Market Outlook Forum:
- What will happen with coated cartonboard supplies?
- How can end-users be assured packaging meets the food safety standards?
- Will imported cartons and cases eat into the domestic market?
- Just how much kraftliner can ANZ export?
- How much fibre packaging will ANZ consume over the next five years?
- Can fibre based sacks grow their market share?
- Where will supplies of recovered fibre come from and what’s the quality going to be?
- What are your due diligence commitments under the new laws for importing fibre?
Networking and Business Development Opportunities
The two-day Forum program is structured to include extensive networking opportunities for delegates.
At the end of the first day, join the speakers, presenters and business leaders at the early evening netowking function on Thursday 19th June, the ‘Hansol Happy Hour’, sponsored by Korean based paper and packaging manufacturer, Hansol Paper.
Catch up with key speakers, develop new contacts and leads or gather information throughout the entire two day event.
Click here for other sponsorship opportunities.
Early Bird Registration Now Open!
Register before 30th April for the 2014 Market Outlook Forum to take advantage of steep discounts.
Subscribers to IndustryEdge services and members of Appita receive further discounts. Register now and subscribers and members benefit from a 40% discount on the full cost of registering.
Click here to register now.